We request a voluntary contribution of $100 / year, payable in January. You can pay here via PayPal, major credit card, or by check payable to:
Stone Creek Neighbors. You can drop checks off at 3625 Chimney Rock Dr. (Davidson) or 3613 Chimney Rock Dr. (Maher).
Promoting the general welfare, happiness and civic pride of the real property owners and residents in Stone Creek Estates, in Carrollton, Texas.
Membership is voluntary, and open to any property owner in Stone Creek Estates. Members shall be considered in good standing if all membership dues are current. For information on how to join the association, please
Dear Stone Creek Neighbors,
It's time for our annual meeting. The meeting will be January 19, 2019, 10:00 to 11:30 am, Rosemeade Recreation Center, Room B-C.
The tentative items for our agenda:
1. Annual election of officers
2. Financial report and proposed budget for 2019.
3. Approval of membership subscription amount for 2019
4. By-law changes
* Update the name change of our organization to "Stone Creek Neighbors" (formerly we were known as Stone Creek Estates Home Owners
Association). This change was approved by your vote in our September 8, 2018, meeting. We made the change to better reflect that we are a Voluntary
group of neighbors in Stone Creek, organized to promote the betterment ofour community as a place to live. The most visible part of Stone Creek
Neighbors' work is the upgrading and maintaining of our two entrances, off Old Denton and off Rosemeade. As the result of several neighbors' work,
headed up by March Maher, the entrances are attractive, complete with Holiday Lights!
* The second by-law change is to add the office of Vice-President and
Membership. This person will assist the president and coordinate our annual
5. Proposed activities for 2019
6. Open discussion of your concerns for our Neighborhood
I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
President, Stone Creek Neighbors